Product description Futura Basic
Futura Basic is a non gamma-2 40% silver amalgam alloy with a mixture of spherical/irregular particles in self-activating capsules, especially designed for outstanding corrosion resistance and lowest creep value.
Stress-bearing occlusal restorations in the posterior area (class I and II).
40% Silver, Sn 31%, Cu 29%.
The alloy powder is a mixture of spherical/
irregular atomized particles.
Features and benefits
• Excellent handling qualities.
• Easy to insert, condense and polish to silver glance.
• Lowest condensing force combined with firm consistency.
• Excellent physical properties.
• Lowest creep value and setting expansion for high dimensional stability.
• Very high and early compressive strength for early loading.
• Very high corrosion resistance.
Compressivel strength 1 h: 200 MPa
Compressivel strength 24 h: 490 MPa
Static creep: 0,1%
Dimensional change: +0,02%
Working time: ~4 min
Delivery forms Futura Basic
Predosed capsules in sealed plastic bottles.
• Package of 50 capsules
Spill I Ref 11120150
Spill II Ref 11120250
Spill III Ref 11120350