Product description Futura Standard
Futura Standard is a high copper non gamma-2 amalgam alloy based on a mixture of irregular atomized and lathe cut particles, especially designed for outstanding corrosion resistance and lowest creep value.
Stress-bearing occlusal restorations in the posterior area (class I and II).
44,5% Silver, 30% Sn, 25,5% Cu.
The alloy powder is a mixture of irregular atomized and lathe cut particles.
Features and benefits
• Excellent handling qualities.
• Easy to insert, condense and polish to silver glance.
• Lowest condensing force combined with firm consistency.
• Excellent physical properties.
• Lowest creep value and setting expansion for high dimensional stability.
• Very high and early compressive strength for early loading.
• Very high corrosion resistance.
Compressivel strength 1 h: 200 MPa
Compressivel strength 24 h: 490 MPa
Static creep: 0,2%
Dimensional change: +0,02%
Working time: ~4 min
Delivery forms Futura Standard
Predosed capsules in sealed plastic bottles.
• Package of 50 capsules
Spill I Ref 11000150
Spill II Ref 11000250
Spill III Ref 11000350