PHOTOPOLIMERIZABLE RESIN FOR DECOCLUSION AND CEMENTATION
BITE resin is indicated for temporary dental disocclusion during orthodontic treatment. Due to the high adhesion to tooth enamel, the product is also indicated for the cementation of orthodontic bands. Applied with the purpose of making bite rises that will “unlock” the occlusal socket and favor the transversal correction of the patient’s bite.
features and Benefits:
- It has a high mechanical resistance, which helps in the longevity of the procedure;
- Excellent adhesion to the dental surface;
- Great consistency for handling the dentist and high smoothness for patient comfort;
- Colors assist in the identification of resin in dental enamel;
- Practical because it does not require mixing, it is ready for use;
- Light curing in 20 seconds;
- It contains fluorine in its composition;
- Available in colors: Blue I Orange I Pink.
1 syringe with 4g