Intermediate Restorative Material (IRM) for class I and class II restorations.
* As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
* Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
* Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontics treatment.
* Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
* High compressive strength- High tensile strength.
* low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
* High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
* 1 X Powder Jar 20g.
* 1 X Liquid Bottle 10ml.
* 1 X Mixing PAD
* 1 X Spoon