Organopolysiloxane Dental Impression material 900ml
New type condensation silicone
Type o, high viscosity (ADA) No 19)
Extended researches in our laboratories as well as avant-garde technology resulted in manufacturing this exceptional product. It is a new type of condensation silicone with excellent characteristics of initial fluidity.
Apart from Dentplus, no other type of silicone presently available in market, is able to retain such a high fluidity during working time.
The final impression being so hard and dense prevents the possibility of deformation achieving at the same time the greatest possible detail using the double impression technique.
- Mucous compression is reduced during insertion in mouth
- During the double impression technique, Dentplus can be used as individual tray.
- Suitable for provisional applications, bites and study models
- Perfect elasticity
- Minimal deformation
- Excellent final hardness
- Working time from the beginning of mixing 1min.15sec
- Time in mouth 1min.15sec
- Consistence in mm (ISO) 33
- Breaking resistance 100%
- Resistance to the traction (on cm2) 18kg
- Resistance to the tearing (on cm2) 2,7kg
- Linear retraction after 1 hour 0,080
- Linear retraction after 24 hours 0.215
Although Dentplus is a very soft material, the final product after polymerization is hard and dense (the final hardness is 80 SHORE – A after 2 hours).
Used with Activator gel 60ml
Activator gel can also be used with Dentflex, Dentorans, Labor Plus.