A-Silicone for Bite Registration (95 Shore- A hardness)
New generation, two component, thixotropic, medium consistency A-Silicone material for bite registration with extremely long life. For direct application onto teeth.
- It can be safely removed from patient’s mouth without risk of fracture or breaking.
- It does not get brittle if there is need to reposition.
- It can be finished with scissors, scalpel or bur.
- Very fast setting.
- Final hardness 95 Shore-A.
- Bubble free.
- Easy trim.
- Flowable and stable for accurate imressions.
- Classification ADA 19 Medium type I
- Classification ISO 4823 Type 2
- Colour Blue
- Dosage Base:Catalyst 1:1
- Mixing time automatic mixing
- Working time 45 min.
- Time in mouth 1min.
- Total time 1.45 min.
- Shore A Hardness at 24h (ASTM D 2240/C) approx.95
- Specific Gravity 23 C approx.1,7
- Linear Dimensional Change <-0,2%
- Strain in compression 3-5%
- Recovery for deformation (ISO 4823) 99,8%
Package: Syringes 2X50ml + mixing tips