A – Silicone Light Body Fast setting
New generation, very low viscosity, two component, hydrophilic A – Silicone with extremely long life. Specially formulated for two stage technique (double impression).
- High tear strength
- Excellent elastic recovery
- High dimensional stability
- Mixing ratio 1:1
- Excellent reproduction of details
- Very good mechanical properties
- Low linear shrinkage
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays
- Good release properties with organic resins and gypsum
- Classification ADA 19 Low type I
- Classification ISO 4823 Type 3
- Colour Orange
- Dosage Base:Catalyst 1:1
- Mixing time automatic mixing
- Working time 1.30 min.
- Time in mouth 1.30min.
- Total time 3 min.
- Shore A Hardness at 24h (ASTM D 2240/C) approx.53
- Specific Gravity 23 C approx.1,37
- Linear Dimensional Change <-0,2%
- Strain in compression 3-5%
- Recovery for deformation (ISO 4823) 99,8%
Package: Syringes 2X50ml + mixing tips