A- Silicone putty soft – fast setting Nanotechnology.
New generation, very high viscosity, two component A-Silicone with extremely long life. Recommended for all imression techniques. It can be used in both; two stage (double impression) and single stage. Improved by application of nano-particles in fillers.
- Flows ideally due to nano-particles
- No bubbles
- Excellent reproduction of details
- Very good mechanical properties
- Low linear shrinkage
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays
- Good release properties with organic resins and gypsum
- Classification ADA 19 High type I
- Classification ISO 4823 Type 0
- Colour Yellow
- Dosage Base:Catalyst 1:1
- Mixing time 30sec
- Working time 30sec
- Time in mouth 1.30
- Total time 2.30
- Shore A Hardness at 24h (ASTM D 2240/C) approx.60
- Specific Gravity 23 C approx.1,55
- Linear Dimensional Change <-0,2%
- Strain in compression 3-5%
- Recovery for deformation (ISO 4823) approx. 99,8%
Do not mix A-Silicones wearing rubber gloves.
The sulphur inhibits curing through chemical reaction.
Package: Base 350ml / 550gr + Catalyst 350ml / 550gr