A-Silicone Putty for multi purpose Laboratory Use
To be used for duplication of denture moulds and as control matrix for the design of metal structures. As occlusal regulation keys for positioning in articulators. For isolation and protection from high temperatures of dentures in flask.
- Excellent definition of details.
- Very high final hardness (85 Shore A).
- No deformation in muffle.
- Very high heat resistance (up to 200 ° C).
- Ideally elastic.
- Very simple to use.
- Mixing ratio 1:1
- Colour : Image PVS Protect Base: Blue Image PVS Protect catalyst: White
- Mixing time 30 sec.
- Working time 2 min.
- Setting time 4 min.
- Final hardness 85 Shore A
- Working temp At 23 °C ± 2 °C / 73 °F
- Increased temperatures accelerate, decreased temperatures retard the indicated times.
Package: 1kgr Base + 1kgr Catalyst
Eco package : 5kgr Base + 5kgr Catalyst