A-silicone based, light bodied, insulating and modelling material
To be used for insulating dentures during investing to protect acrylics and acrylic teeth against plaster. Especially indicated for use with injection moulding techniques, suitable for techniques like SR-Ivocap-system and flask pressure technique.
- Excellent stability
- Very high final hardness (75 Shore A)
- Optimum flow properties during spatulation.
- Easy application
- Mixing ratio: 1:1
- Colour : Base: blue/Catalyst: white
- Mixing time: 40 sec.
- Working time: 3 min.
- Setting time: 10 min.
- Final hardness: 75 Shore A
- Working temp: At 23 °C ± 2 °C / 73 °F
* Increased temperatures accelerate, decreased temperatures retard the indicated times.
Package: 500gr Base + 500gr Catalyst