Silicone specially for masks/keys in laboratory.
Laboratory, very high consistency C-silicone for duplication of denture moulds.
For fixation of teeth, insulation of teeth and gypsum in the mufle, keys to occlusal recording.
- Good final hardness
- High heat resistance (140oC)
- Big elasticity
- No deformation
- Exact detail reproduction
- High dimensional stability
- Mixing time 30sec
- Working time 2min
- Setting time 5min
- Hardness (Shore A after 24hours) 90
- Linear dimension change -0.10%
- Compressive deformation <1%
- Elastic recovery 99%
Package: 5kgr + 2 gel catalysts of 60ml