Suspension for hard tissue desensetization
Contains arginine, calcium phosphate, sodium fluoride
Indications for use:
- Dental hard tissues hyperesthesia reduction
- Prevention of caries
- Immediate and reliable hard tissue desensitization, sealing and reconstruction of enamel microdefect
- Deep penetration of a medication into the dentinal tubules
- Pleasant refreshing flavour
- Multipurpose usefulness: applications, trays
Having high buffer capacity and ability to selective ionization Arginine counteracts pH change. Penetrating into dentinal tubules and microdefects arginine forms a complex compound that precipitates in a microdefect, seals off and bars irritants. Calcium phosphate as a part of the medication is a source of calcium and phosphorous in a ratio required for hard tissues consolidation.
Research techniques and targets:
3 groups of 25 persons each (20 men and 55 women of 18-45 years old). The information is provided by Dental Polyclinic No.18 of Saint Petersburg.
Administration of a suspension containing arginine and calcium phosphate results in prompt sensibility reduction with a prolonged effect especially when using the method of rubbing the medication on the sensitive spots of teeth with a finger.
syringe 5 ml